PRODUCTS and SERVICES
Prioritize • Promote • Preserve • Protect • Provide
The HOPE Initiative brings together nonprofit organizations, community-based institutions, and business and philanthropic communities to significantly impact college, career, and life readiness with traditionally underrepresented populations. We are uniquely positioned to enter into meaningful relationships to create sustainability and prepare individuals for life after high school.
We offer a range of services to prepare youth and young adults for the 21st century workforce while promoting positive change in communities across the country.
Our team provides trainings, workshops, strategic planning sessions, and program assessments to help the youth and young adults we support become effective contributors to their community.
Our anchor services include:
- College, Career, & Life Readiness Programming
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- Communications & Media Training
- Social Justice Workshops
- Community-Police Relations
- Crisis Intervention Preparation & Facilitation
- Nonprofit Development, Maintenance, & Support
Customized Facilitation Guides and Product-based supplements are available upon request.